Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm as girly a girl as girls come

The idea of surgically altering one's body in any has always freaked me out, not because I don't think Dolly Parton looks great. She doesn't look a day over forty and she must be two hundred bye now. But I'd be worried the doctors would make a mistake and deflate one breast entirely or leave out a nostril or something. Of course I'm as girly a girl as girls come, and I know how important it is to feel good about my appearance. I try to think of it this way though: You know when you see a gorgeous boy on the street and you say to a friend, "Look at him!" and then your friend makes a face like, ugly? We all have such totally varied tastes that someone is going to look at you and think, yum-yum dee-lish, no matter you think you look like. You just have to learn to see what they see.

No comments: